Peachtree Hills, Georgia
Peachtree Hills is located just a few miles south of the heart of Buckhead in Atlanta, GA. Bordered by Lindbergh Dr. on the east, Peachtree Road on the west and Peachtree Creek on the south, this is one of Atlanta’s most unique neighborhoods. Life in Peachtree Hills may seem a bit more relaxed to some, but that is just part of the appeal.
History of Peachtree Hills, GA
Development of the Peachtree Hills area began in 1910 by American Securities Co. of Georgia. Back then, Peachtree Hills was bounded by the estate of J.A. Austin and J.A. Plaster. The Plaster estate became what is now known as the Peachtree Terrace subdivision and the Austin estate became the Peachtree Hurst subdivision.
- Beautiful tree-lined streets and cozy gardens
- Just minutes from the Buckhead business district
- Walking distance from the Bennett Street Design District
- Conveniently close to Phipps Plaza and Lenox Mall
- Peachtree Hills gym and tennis courts
- Peachtree Battle Shopping Center
- Fox Theatre
- Bennett Street Design District
Real Estate Information
The styles of homes you will find in this area include:
- Single family home
- Craftsman homes
Average Price of Homes
The average price of homes in Peachtree Park is $450,000.
- Ardmore Park
- Brookwood Hills
- Collier Hills North
- Colonial Homes
- Hartford Place
- Lindbergh – Morosgo
- Lindridge Martin Manor
- Peachtree Battle Alliance
- Peachtree Heights East
- Piedmont Heights
- Sherwood Forest
- East River Elementary School
- Sutton Elementary School
- North Atlanta High School
Contact Bayne Group today to find your ideal home in Peachtree Hills and the surrounding areas.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. © 2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.