915 Glenbrook Drive NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30318
Bright, welcoming home in one of the best n'hoods in Brandon school district! Entry foyer opens to kitchen, living room with fireplace and around to dining room. Family room on back of house with double door opening to wonderful screen porch - creating another great living space! Master on main offers 2 closets and master bath with dual vanity. 2 additional bedrooms on main share a white, bright hall bath. Bedroom, bath and wonderful playroom downstairs. Laundry room and 2 large storage areas in basement off of entry from garage. A must see!
- MLS #5973573
- MLS Area21
- Bedroom DescriptionBedroom on Main Level, Master on Main
- RoomsFamily Room, Separate Living Room
- BasementBath, Daylight, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished, Interior Entry
- FeaturesEntrance Foyer, Hardwood Floors, His & Her Closets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenCabinets Stain, Counter Top - Solid Surface, Island, Pantry
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Ovens, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Electric
- Fireplace DescriptionIn Living Room
- Built In1950
- Stories1 Story
- Parking2 Car Garage, Attached, Auto Garage Door, Drive Under Main Level
- FeaturesDeck, Fenced Yard
- ServicesHomeowners Association, Park, Playground, Restaurant, Security, Walk to Schools, Walk to Shopping
- UtilitiesPublic Water
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionPrivate Backyard
- Lot Size Range1/2 To 3/4 Acres
- Lot Dimensions0.53 acre
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: HARRY NORMAN REALTORS
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2018 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on March 20, 2018 11:05pm