661 Collier Commons Circle NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30318
Stunning home on Collier Commons Circle in the perfect location- close to shopping, schools and the belt line! Beautiful architectural details, end of cul-de-sac in sought after Morris Brandon and the Springlake neighborhood within walking distance to restaurants + shops! Excellent open floor plan, master on the main floor, two story family room with fireplace, opens to covered brick patio and beautifully landscaped backyard. Four nice size bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and a workout room. Giant unfinished basement!
- MLS #5965073
- MLS Area21
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionBedroom on Main Level, Master on Main
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Separate Living Room
- FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity Other, Entrance Foyer, Hardwood Floors, High Speed Internet Available, His & Her Closets, Trey Ceilings, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Island, Pantry, Pantry - Walk-in, View to Family Room
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Dishwasher, Double Ovens, Garbage Disposal
- HVACCeiling Fans, Central Electric
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Starter
- StyleCluster Home
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1995
- Stories2 Stories
- Parking2 Car Garage, Attached, Auto Garage Door, Driveway
- Features1-2 Step Entry, Fenced Yard, Garden Area, Irrigation System, Patio, Prof Landscaping
- ServicesCable TV Available, Homeowners Association, Park, Playground, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalk, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Walk to Shopping
- UtilitiesPublic Water
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac Lot, Level, Level Driveway, Private Backyard
- Lot Size RangeUnder 1/3 Acre
- Lot Dimensions147x75x164x71
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: BEACHAM AND COMPANY REALTORS
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2018 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on March 20, 2018 11:05pm