697 Gladstone Road NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30318
1920's charming cottage in popular Springlake on quiet street! Estate owned and needs updating. Property is on 2+ lots with 120 ft footage. Many great features include pine floors, beveled doors, beveled windows in large family room and wall of double french doors. Deck across entire back of house, Morris Brandon Elementary and school bus comes on street. 3 bedrooms 2 full baths, fenced in front yard w/ picket fence. As-Is condition.
- MLS #5935710
- MLS Area21
- SpecialEstate Owned, No disclosures from Seller, Sold As/Is
- Bedroom DescriptionBedroom on Main Level, Roommate Floor Plan, Split Bedroom Plan
- RoomsFamily Room, Library/Office, Screened Porch, Separate Living Room
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Interior Entry
- Features9 ft + Ceil Lower, Exposed Beams, Hardwood Floors, High Speed Internet Available, His & Her Closets, Permanent Attic Stairs, Pine Floor
- KitchenCabinets Stain, Counter Top - Laminated, View to Family Room
- AppliancesGas Water Heater
- HVACCeiling Fans, Central Electric, Central Gas
- Fireplace DescriptionIn Living Room, Masonry
- StyleCottage, Traditional
- Built In1920
- Stories1.5 Stories
- ParkingDriveway, Parking Pad
- FeaturesDeck, Front Porch, Garden Area
- ServicesCable TV Available, Club House, Golf, Homeowners Association, Park, Public Transportation, Security, Street Lights, Tennis Lighted
- UtilitiesPublic Water
- SewerPublic Sewer - In Street
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Level Driveway, Private Backyard, Sloped, Wooded
- Lot Size Range1/3 to 1/2 Acre
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Dorsey Alston Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2018 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on February 20, 2018 10:50am