23 Demorest Avenue
Atlanta, Georgia 30305
Classic 1920's Craftsman renovated home overlooking Duck Pond in P'tree Heights East. Delightful front porch. Fireside L.R. and Den. Granite kitchen open to large den opening to level patio. 2 car garage. Live in a park! Great popular community with many fun events. Most romantic setting ever! In such a flowing floor plan for today's family. Cupola in stairwell with windows lets in tremendous light. Think Charm!
- MLS #5921506
- MLS Area21
- Bedroom DescriptionBedroom on Main Level, Sitting Room
- RoomsFamily Room, Library/Office, Separate Den, Separate Living Room
- BasementCrawl Space, Exterior Entry, Unfinished
- Features9 ft + Ceil Main, Hardwood Floors, High Speed Internet Available, Rear Stairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Area, Counter Top - Solid Surface, Counter Top - Stone, Pantry
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Ovens, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Security System Owned, Self-Clean Oven, Smoke/Fire Alarm
- HVACCeiling Fans, Central Electric, Central System, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Logs Remain, In Great/Family Room, In Living Room, Masonry
- ConstructionBrick & Frame
- Built In1920
- Stories2 Stories
- Water FeaturesLake View
- Parking2 Car Garage
- FeaturesFenced Yard, Front Porch, Garden Area, Irrigation System, Patio
- ServicesCable TV Available, Homeowners Association, Playground, Restaurant, Street Lights, Swimming Pool, Walk to Marta, Walk to Schools, Walk to Shopping
- UtilitiesPublic Water
- SewerPublic Sewer - In Street
- Lot DescriptionPrivate Backyard
- Lot Size Range1/3 to 1/2 Acre
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: HARRY NORMAN REALTORS
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on November 18, 2017 10:50am