1922 Northside Drive NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30318
Gorgeous, well-maintained Traditional Brick Colonial, in sought after Collier Hills. Morris Brandon Elementary! Owner Financing Available. Centrally located with quick access to I-75, 85, Peachtree St, and Midtown. Convenient to neighborhood parks, golf, shopping, restaurants, schools, and Atl Beltline. Home features hardwoods throughout, granite countertop, SS appliances, double ovens, laundry / mud-room, walk in pantry and 2 car garage. Landscaped private lot with abundant mature trees and beautiful foliage - not to mention an adorable outdoor playhouse!
- MLS #5901088
- MLS Area21
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionBedroom on Main Level
- RoomsFamily Room, Great Room
- BasementCrawl Space
- FeaturesHardwood Floors, High Speed Internet Available, His & Her Closets, Permanent Attic Stairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets Stain, Counter Top - Stone, Island, Pantry - Walk-in
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Ovens, Garbage Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Security System Owned, Smoke/Fire Alarm
- HVACCeiling Fans, Central Electric, Central System
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 3 Sides
- Built In1960
- Stories2 Stories
- Parking2 Car Garage, Attached, Auto Garage Door, Driveway
- Features1-2 Step Entry, Fenced Yard, Out-Buildings, Patio, Rainwater Collection
- ServicesCable TV Available, Golf, Near Beltline, Park, Playground, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalk, Swimming Pool, Tennis Lighted, Walk to Schools, Walk to Shopping
- UtilitiesPublic Water
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionPrivate Backyard, Sloped
- Lot Size RangeUnder 1/3 Acre
- Lot Dimensions75 X 146 X 71 X 144
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY METRO ATL
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on November 21, 2017 6:05pm