2089 Mckinley Road NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30318
Come see this classic brick 2 story, 3 bdrm/2.5 ba home with 1 bdrm/1 bath cottage in Morris Brandon School district and popular Springlake neighborhood! Classic architecture with an open concept. Great bones, and lots of sq footage. Spacious rooms filled with natural light. Kitchen opens to bright family room with an inviting patio and private flat backyard complete with a gardeners shed/playhouse. Cottage offers the opportunity for rental income. Close to parks, golf, tennis and soon Beltline!
- MLS #5889309
- MLS Area21
- Half Baths1
- RoomsFamily Room, Library/Office, Separate Living Room
- Features9 ft + Ceil Lower, 9 ft + Ceil Main, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling, Entrance Foyer, Hardwood Floors, High Speed Internet Available, His & Her Closets, Rear Stairs
- KitchenBreakfast Area, Cabinets White, Counter Top - Solid Surface, Keeping Room, Pantry, Second Kitchen, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Ovens, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Electric
- Fireplace DescriptionIn Living Room
- ConstructionBrick & Frame
- Built In1940
- Stories2 Stories
- Parking1-2 Step Entry, Parking Pad, Side/Rear Entry
- Features1-2 Step Entry, Awnings/Shade Shutters, Garden Area, Guest House, Out-Buildings, Patio, Prof Landscaping
- ServicesCable TV Available, Homeowners Association, Near Beltline, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Security, Sidewalk, Street Lights, Walk to Shopping
- UtilitiesPublic Water
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Level Driveway, Private Backyard, Rm-Pool/Tennis
- Lot Size RangeUnder 1/3 Acre
- Lot Dimensions56x241x53x259
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Dorsey Alston Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 24, 2017 8:35pm