82 Brighton Road NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30309
English Arts and Crafts style home beautifully restored and expanded by well-known Atlanta architect. Unique combination of historic character and modern convenience. All details and finishes are period correct with no compromise in quality. Ornate wood details, arched doorways, original light fixtures and windows, hardwood floors throughout. New clay tile roof, driveway, landscaping, systems. Additions include den with half-timber ceiling, generous two car attached side-entry garage, luxurious upstairs master suite with walk-in and cedar closets, slipper tub and bidet.
- MLS #5830339
- MLS Area21
- Half Baths1
- RoomsFamily Room, Separate Living Room, Sun Room
- BasementExterior Entry, Interior Entry, Partial, Unfinished
- Features9 ft + Ceil Main, Bookcases, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Entrance Foyer, Exposed Beams, Hardwood Floors, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets White, Counter Top - Stone, Pantry - Walk-in
- AppliancesDishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Smoke/Fire Alarm
- HVACCentral Electric, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Logs Remain, In Living Room
- StyleTraditional, Tudor
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Shingle Siding
- Built In1927
- Stories2 Stories
- Parking2 Car Garage, Attached, Auto Garage Door, Side/Rear Entry
- Features1-2 Step Entry, Garden Area, Irrigation System, Patio, Prof Landscaping
- ServicesCable TV Available, Club House, Homeowners Association, Park, Playground, Public Transportation, Security, Sidewalk, Swim Team, Swimming Pool, Tennis Lighted, Walk to Shopping
- UtilitiesPublic Water
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Level Driveway
- Lot Size RangeUnder 1/3 Acre
- Lot Dimensions70 X 140
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: HARRY NORMAN REALTORS
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on October 23, 2017 7:50pm