1029 Seaboard Avenue NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30318
Charming renovated home in popular Underwood Hills neighborhood in upper Westside ATL. Features include dark hardwoods throughout, recessed lighting, rocking chair front porch. 2 spacious living rooms, gas fireplace, separate dining room. Newly renovated master bath w/ double granite vanity, large walk in shower, walk in closet w/ California closets system. Renovated kitchen w/marble counters, breakfast bar, farmhouse sink, shiplap siding on walls, custom light fixtures, stainless appliances. Great screened in back deck overlooks flat large back yard w/ privacy fence.
- MLS #5822798
- MLS Area22
- Bedroom DescriptionBedroom on Main Level, In-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main
- RoomsBonus Room, Family Room, Nursery, Screened Porch, Separate Living Room, Workshop
- BasementCrawl Space
- Features9 ft + Ceil Main, Bookcases, Entrance Foyer, Hardwood Floors, High Speed Internet Available, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Counter Top - Stone, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Energy Star Appliances, Garbage Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Security System Leased, Self-Clean Oven, Smoke/Fire Alarm
- HVACCeiling Fans, Central Electric, Fan
- Fireplace DescriptionIn Great/Family Room, Masonry
- StyleBungalow, Traditional
- ConstructionCedar, Frame
- Built In1930
- Stories1 Story
- Parking1 Car Carport, Driveway, Parking Pad
- FeaturesDeck, Fenced Yard, Front Porch, Garden Area
- UtilitiesPublic Water
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Private Backyard
- Lot Size RangeUnder 1/3 Acre
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Ansley Atlanta Real Estate, LLC
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on May 23, 2017 10:36am