2469 Alton Road NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30305
Meticulously maintained traditional home in sought- after Haynes Manor includes formal living room, dining room and kitchen with island. Oversized den/family room with tons of natural light leads to large deck. Master on main has dual walk-in closets and bath with dual vanities, garden tub and sep shower. Upper level offers three additional bedrooms with en suite baths and open loft area- perfect for a playroom/office. Finished terrace level has living room, kitchen, bedroom and bath- perfect for a in-law's suite. Private backyard and 2 car garage.
- MLS #5808525
- MLS Area21
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main
- RoomsFamily Room, Great Room, Separate Living Room
- BasementBath, Daylight, Driveway Access, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- Features9 ft + Ceil Main, 9 ft+ Ceil Upper, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling, Entrance Foyer, Hardwood Floors, High Speed Internet Available, His & Her Closets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wall/Wall Carpet
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Counter Top - Solid Surface, Island, Pantry, Second Kitchen, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Ovens, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Electric, Central System, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Logs Remain, Gas Starter, In Great/Family Room, In Living Room
- Built In1990
- Stories2 Stories
- Parking2 Car Garage, Attached, Auto Garage Door, Storage Room
- FeaturesDeck, Fenced Yard, Garden Area, Patio, Prof Landscaping
- ServicesGolf, Park, Public Transportation, Sidewalk, Street Lights, Walk to Schools, Walk to Shopping
- UtilitiesPublic Water
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionPrivate Backyard, Sloped
- Lot Size Range1/2 To 3/4 Acres
- Lot Dimensions102x198x102x198
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Ansley Atlanta Real Estate, LLC
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on November 19, 2017 3:05am