2476 Oldfield Road NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30327
Spectacular location near Memorial Park and the Beltline. Brandon School District. Charming Low Country style features double front porches, circular pebble drive, rear deck, fenced yard and beautiful gardens. The oversized master upstairs has French doors leading to a gorgeous covered front porch. Main level family room could also be used as fifth bedroom/Master Suite. Gorgeous 2.5 inch plantation shutters throughout. Numerous recent upgrades include: new roof, gutters, interior and exterior paint, water heater, HVAC and ducts, electrical, sewer lines.
- StatusContingent - Kick Out
- MLS #5729450
- MLS Area21
- Bedroom DescriptionBedroom on Main Level
- RoomsFamily Room, Sun Room
- BasementCrawl Space
- Features9 ft+ Ceil Upper, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Hardwood Floors, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Counter Top - Stone, Island, Pantry
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Ovens, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Clean Oven
- HVACCentral Electric, Central System, Fan, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Logs Remain, In Keeping Room, In Living Room, Masonry
- Built In1953
- Stories2 Stories
- ParkingParking Pad
- Features1-2 Step Entry, Deck, Fenced Yard, Front Porch, Gas Grill
- ServicesCable TV Available, Golf, Near Beltline, Park, Playground
- UtilitiesPublic Water
- SewerPublic Sewer - Connected
- Lot DescriptionFlood Plain, Level, Private Backyard
- Lot Size RangeUnder 1/3 Acre
- Lot Dimensions90x147x91x132
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: ATLANTA FINE HOMES SOTHEBYS INTERNATIONAL
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on August 17, 2017 9:20pm